Looking to off load some of your junk?
Good news! We are buying at our shop Monday - Friday 10am -5pm! Please call ahead so that we can advise if we are interested in your item. Our ability to purchase items depends on condition, our current inventory, market trends, storage capacity, etc. Please understand we DO NOT accept donations or unsolicited drop offs, as our business is very different from Goodwill or the Salvation Army.
Here is a list of what we are looking for and not buying at this time. If your item is not on the list feel free to give us a call at (608) 615-7751 to discuss!
- Signs, store displays and advertising items
- Toys from the 70s and back (Hot Wheels, Action Figures, Trains, Trucks, Cars, etc.)
- Beer collectibles and signs
- Pedal Cars and tractors
- Vintage hunting and fishing
Things we do NOT buy:
- Large furniture pieces
- Furniture made of pressed sawdust/assembled
- Paper memorabilia
- Collectible plates and ceramic figurines/knicknacks
- NASCAR or 1990s die cast cars
- Building toys (erector set, legos, lincoln logs, tinkertoys)
- Beanie Babies
- Pyrex and glassware
- Board Games
- Anything that has a bar code on it, meaning it is too new and mass produced